Thursday, February 9

Social Dancing



I LOVE to dance!  It is how I escape the world for a little while, because when I'm dancing, my biggest care is knowing the steps or being able to follow my lead and that is something easily fixed with a little hard work.  Your probably asking yourself why am I telling you my philosophy on dance?  I'll tell you why, because last night I finally started social dancing again!  Friends have been asking me lately why I don't go anymore and I couldn't think of a single reason why.  I guess I got lazy?  So I decided to ditch the homework last night and go social dance for the first time in forever.  I forgot how much fun it is to dance without and instructor or choreographer and just make it up as you go.  Plus!  I got to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time!

But I will always love performing in front of a crowd.  I like to think that it is in my blood to want to entertain, after all, my mother was my favorite actress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment