Wednesday, February 29

Ship Day


Nathan made it through ship day!  Our cold remedies worked!  Of course I forgot to bring my camera so that I could have real pictures of him, but at least I've got a horrible camera phone to capture the moment! (sad face)

He very seriously swore in with everyone else


was welcomed into the 1% of American's that can serve their country by this army guy.


He thanked them for their service and for being good enough people in the first place to even be considered for the military.


Then we took ugly photos of ourselves. 


And I made him do one by himself


After saying goodbye I walked out the door with my visitor badge still on so I had to awkwardly go back inside and hand it over so I could get my drivers license back.  I actually saw someone else do that  right before me and thought to myself, "Oh, how embarrassing,"  That made it a little bit more embarrassing because I knew better and I still forgot. 

He called me at just about every opportunity he could before he actually got on base so with every lay-over and bus ride that happened last night I don't really feel like he's gone yet.  I will probably start to notice more when I my sink doesn't magically clean the dishes when I'm gone anymore, I actually have to do laundry again and their isn't someone to tell me I'm silly when I sing and dance "I'm sexy and I know it," for every hour of the day. 

AND!  I got a call this afternoon with him telling me his address, not to send packages and that he loves me, the end.  I wasn't expecting this phone call till much later so this is very exciting!  So, for all you family and friends, here's his address:

AB Sinex Nathan T
320 TRS-FLT 300 Dorm B2
1320 Truemper Street Unit 364024
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-6430

1 comment:

  1. One day down! You are both amazing people and being apart will only strengthen your commitment to each other. You've got this girl =)

    ReplyDelete