Saturday, April 14

Another Letter!

Nathan's graduation is getting closer and I am so excited to see him for a few days!  He's doing well, had the obstacle course and according to him he, "kicked some serious butt!"  He was really proud of not freaking out in the high parts and not falling into the water obstacles like a lot of other people. 


He made a request for a picture of me.  I had sent him one in the second week, but it never reached him.  Besides, wanting to see my face, he wants to show me off.  I hear that people are curious to see who the crazy lady is that married Sinex.  So I had to find a picture where I didn't pull a strange face... which was actually really hard.  I ended up going with a wedding photo because I was actually trying to be pretty that day.  He was glad that I sent him that one.  Not only did he prove that he had a beautiful wife, but that he looks good.  His friends were shocked that he was the guy in the photo.  I guess he's not rocken the bald head and ugly glasses.  I can't wait to see for myself! I bet he's dreamy in his BDG's.  That's the name for the frames they give you at bootcamp... it stands for Birth Control Glasses because they are oh so unflattering on everyone. hehe


I love his letters.  They are not only filled with wonderful stories about what is going on in his life right now, but he scatters sweet things everywhere for me to read.  At home he tells me he loves me about every 10 minutes (I'm not stretching the truth much here), so it's nice to have them about every 10 sentences.  I'm spoiled like that.


Thank you to friends and family who wrote to him!  He doesn't really get the time to be able to write back, but he wants you all to know that he's thankful to hear from you!


Being away from him is so much harder than I ever thought it would be and sometimes I feel like pulling the plug and telling him that this is ridiculous and should come home, but seeing reminders like this remind me that it's all going to be worth it.


"We are build the foundation for a beautiful life together."

I love being married to such a wonderful man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment