Saturday, August 25

A Weekend With My Husband

I got to spend last weekend with my favorite person.


I definitely have been away from him long enough to forget about some of the wonderful things that I love about him.

Things like inconvenient hugs while I'm in the middle of doing something like putting on a sweater or brushing my teeth.

Although it is kinda frustrating to stop whatever I'm doing to be loved on.... I'm sure it wont take me long to learn to love it again.


He is my best friend.

And!!! We just found out that his training is going to be done on September 10th!  I love September 10th!

There is the matter of him needing to pass a test to be officially done, and paperwork that needs to be processed before we can for realsies move on to the part of moving..... but still, the end is near and I am so excited to be able to just be near him.

It was a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment