Thursday, August 30

Fun Time in Biloxi

After Nathan and I found the USS Biloxi, we stopped in at the Hard Rock Cafe to have our first Hard Rock experience.... and to be frozen by the air conditioning.  I don't recommend sweating and than sitting under an air-conditioner.  It was sooo cold!


The food was amazing though. Definitely worth freezing our buns off.

We than walked up the beach while we waited for the time to come to go to our next destination.

This made me laugh so hard.  Alley, I would have had the same response if I was asked that way.

Biloxi, you're so classy.


So next was the Beau Rivage.  I think it's the fanciest place in Biloxi.


They had a cirque-style show that was in town called Fata Morgana.


We got there super early and just sat and chatted in the not-super-cold-air-conditioning while we waited for show time.



It was such a fun show!   I now have dreams about being a ribbon dancer.  In my dreams, I'm pretty awesome and I have Michele Obama's muscular arms.


So if you are in Biloxi, I'd check em out.  Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment