Friday, June 8

Nathan Got His Orders!

I guess you know what this is about since the title kinda gives it away, but NATHAN GOT HIS ORDERS!  He made me guess where were were going and I eventually got it.

Its not in the states.  I'm so glad I didn't get stuck in the middle of no where Montana for three years.


It's not in Europe.  I was hoping we'd go there so I could see my bother who's in England, but I guess I will just have to visit.


It's in freaken JAPAN!  This was one of the top places we wanted to go.  We are so happy that we got it!



Come November, we will be stationed, for the next three years, at the Kadena Air Base in Okinawa Japan!

I'm googling and wiki-ing and thinking of the travel books I should buy and deciding how to best start learning Japanese!

I'm am so excited!  And I'm impressed that I was able to stop dancing long enough to type all this!

Bah!  I need to update my passport!

4 comments:

  1. That is so great! Jason is pretty jealous and says, "study every day" if you want to learn the language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Bishop McCann & his daughters, Carol Clubb & Lauren McCann Stacey speak Japanese...hit them up for some tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to learn a language ask to sit in at the language classes at the University. I have done that before as long as you avoid the test days as you are not there for credit the professors I have talked to have let me do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check into that.

      Delete