Monday, May 14

I bought my ticket to Biloxi!

I bought my incredibly expensive ticket to Biloxi!  It's funny because Nathan and I had originally planed this trip for the end of June and somehow it got moved up to the end of May.  Say what?  I'm going to see him next week?  Yuppers.  I'm more than thrilled.  He's been doing great over there and has quickly earned the ability to wear civilian clothes.  Everyone else is a little miffed at him for earning that so fast.



I bought a return flight home, but we'll see if I can bring myself to get back on the plane to live like a single girl again.  Being married is the best thing to ever happen to me.  I love love love being married!  And this whole living way away from my husband is still a little ridiculous to me.  You'd think that eventually I'd get over it.  That I'd stop singing that old tune, "I can't wait to see my husband," but I have honestly never been happier.  I've been a little spoiled with him, so I guess it's good that we have this separation thing so life is a little more fair for everyone else.



The craziest part is that we don't even know if he will be allowed off base by then.  He has a meeting next Sunday where he learns about his ability to go off base.  But the 4 day weekend is just days away from that and there was no way I was going to wait till then to buy the outrageously priced tickets!

So now I'm planing outfits for the muggy weather and wondering how big and frizzy my hair is gonna get down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment