Thursday, May 3

A Weekend with My Favorite Guy

We got to spend an enter weekend together and honestly, I don't have very many pictures from the rest of the trip, because we didn't do much other than talk to each other.  Saturday he was allowed to leave base.  We did the touristy things one has to do in San Antonio, Texas. 

We went to the Alamo.

It didn't take Nathan long to revert back to his silly self....


We had a good time wandering around with his parents.  It was a beautiful day.

We went to the river walk as well.


Sunday I got to go to church with him and then we wandered around base until we came to the library and we just sat there for hours talking in the quite, air-conditioned room.  We had fun catching up.


And then I had to leave for California as he left for his Technical training in Missississippi.


I miss my Airman already.


No comments:

Post a Comment