Thursday, March 22

I Wear Blue Pumps When it Snows

My wardrobe right now is comical.  I'm prancing around in my jeans and high heals because all my semi practical shoes have surrendered the ghost (to the germs of sewer water) and are no longer with us... I miss them so much.  There are definitely benefits to wearing heals all day and dealing with the sore feet by the end of the day.  I have never had such great customer service, nor had nearly so many doors held open for me, people offering me to walk first through a walkway or elevator door.  I even got discounted Jamba even though I seem to go there all time (to treat myself) since Nathan has been gone and I have never gotten the rock star treatment before.  I walk through a room and everyone seems to send this vibe like I must have my life together... haha, if they only know that I was wearing my super cute heals to walk around campus and run errands because I didn't have any other shoes to wear!  My luck didn't last very long though.  Corvallis decided that since it's the first week of spring, that a snow day would be in order.  I got to wear my teal, swede pumps all day in the snow.  Some people looked at me like I must be the most stupid, vain person to be wearing those shoes and others gave me props for having the skills to walk in heals in snow (without killing myself).  I'm glad I have been spending lots of hours practicing my rhumba dancing because that totally prepared me for heals, balance and the much needed core strength to stay upright.

My feet this morning.....


And this evening...


I'm laughing now just thinking about doing this all over again tomorrow. hahaha... oh my :(

No comments:

Post a Comment