Thursday, March 29

Nearly Normal


My favorite place to eat in Corvallis is Nearly Normals.  So, I had to go there this Tuesday for my last ever Nearly Nasty Burrito.  Karyn and I used to go here every week so that we could eat great food and catch up, when we didn't get to see each other so often as we do now.  So of course I had to bring her along.  She wasn't hard to convince.


I not only love their food, but the atmosphere is wonderful too.



And there are pink flamingos everywhere


It's just fun all around


But of course, the best part is the food.  


I'm so excited to eat my amazing Nearly Nasty Burrito from Nearly Normals!


It is sooo good! 

If you are ever on the OSU campus I highly recommend walking across the street to Nearly Normals, particularly if it is a Tuesday, because then you get half off my favorite dish.  I'm going to miss your hippy food Corvallis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment