Friday, March 16

My Karyn Friend

Yesterday my wonderful friend Karyn took all my clothes and blankets and such to the Laundromat along with my change bucket (if you don't have a rainy-day-change-bucket, I'd highly recommend having one, I can't tell you how many times I've been saved by the change in this bucket). 


She filled up 10 washers with my dirty things and used up all the quarters on the first round of washing, plus a lot more to to finish the job.  To tell which washers were ours, she put a penny on each one with our things in it.


I think that everyone should get a besty named Karyn.  They are very helpful especially when you really need that extra effort.


She even dried all my laundry while I was in class.


I love my Karyn Friend.  She is so wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment