Thursday, March 8

Week One Down

I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints! The missionaries over there met him on Sunday and sent me a letter to let me know that he was safe and doing well! I love that the members over there know how hard it is on these boys families (not being able to hear from them in the first few weeks) and that they would do this act of service for us.  I feel so blessed! 

It was so good to hear how he's doing.  Not knowing how he's dealing with boot camp and all the craziness that comes with it has been driving me nuts!  That letter made my day!  Actually, made my week!  They also sent me a picture of his new bald head.  They asked that I not post it online though till his graduation because of Air Force rules, but I did post it on my fridge:)  It made me so happy to be able to hear that he's well and see his new face!  He looks way different without any hair.  I'm so excited for the day he can start sending mail! And then phone calls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment